Search for atmospheres
Welcome to the Machine
Getting out of the steam subway wagoon, you climb rusty metal stairs for a long time with the large hurried crowd. Finally outside, you find yourself in an enormous and smoky metal ant-hill. On the station's pannel, you can read: "Steam-Ville".
This ambient was inspired by the album "Mekanik Destruktiw Kommandoh" by the french band Magma. I advise you to play it as a background soundtrack, especially the first track ("Hortz Fur Dëhn Stekhën West").
Comments for "Steam-Ville"
License details for "Steam-Ville"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Lawn Sprinkler by djcosmoore from http://freesound.org +)
- Train by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- Factory 2 by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Scrapping by jaide714 http://www.freesound.org/people/jaide714/sounds/83605/ +)
- Subway Departing by mar tats from http://freesound.org +)