Search for atmospheres
Dr Sebastian Heavington's Laboratory
A Late Victorian Science Lab
You open the worn doors of the basement area in the Weirendell School and find your friendly colleague Dr Heavington working concentrated in his alchemy lab, wearing his crazy-looking goggles and listening to some of the newest records. The many colourful liquids in all the bottles on his table absorb strange-looking fumes and something unknown is boiling in a kettle over a Bunsen burner. In a corner of the room stands a small apparatus, which produced little flashes from time to time. It is raining outside and the passing horse carriages let water splash over the street and it drips quite often through the broken little cellar windows.
Visit my second account for more witchy stuff by using this link:
Comments for "A Late Victorian Science Lab"
License details for "A Late Victorian Science Lab"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cutting something by adamlhumphreys on freesound.org +)
- La Vie en Rose by Edith Piaf +)
- Boiling Soup by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- rain storm by rambler52 from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Electric Discharge by Sergenious (freesound.org) +)
- water dripping var.2 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- Horse Trap (Stereo Mirrored) by Torgeirr +)
*) Soundsnap.com license