Search for atmospheres
Welcome to Another World
A Steampunk City
She stepped off the ship and gazed wide-eyed at the world in front of her. The harbor was full of people dashing about. Pickpockets were everywhere; one unwary man had his suitcase taken and replaced with another. By the time he noticed, the thief had already disappeared into the chaotic city.
And what a city it was. It rose up into the steam-filled air, at least five stories tall. Metal chutes and frames and ladders and hundreds of chimneys belching rich plumes of steam. Copper and brass and silver, as far as the eye could see.
It was so alive.
Comments for "A Steampunk City"
License details for "A Steampunk City"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- marching band by By daveincamas - freesound.org +)
- Seagulls background by By Inchadney - www.freesound.org +)
- Crowd ambience outdoor by by ohrwurm - freesound.org +)
- Steam by freesound.org +)
- Train by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- Battle Drums by TroisNyxEtienne +)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license