Search for atmospheres
Let’s get down to business, shall we?
An evening at the workshop
It is a cold and dreary evening, but the fireplace is well-light and brightens up the room. Other inventors are at various other workspaces around the shop, tinkering, pacing, and pouring themselves the occasional cup of tea. While you’re too focused on your individual projects to hold a real conversation, you all feel surrounded with a sense of camaraderie and warmth.
Comments for "An evening at the workshop"
License details for "An evening at the workshop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Flipping through large book by gloriaeffect from http://freesound.org +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring hot tea by Taira Komori from freesound.org +)