Search for atmospheres
In the Sky we Thrive
The wind blows through the sails as you sit just off the main pier, watching the ships come and go. If you look hard enough you sometimes spot one descending below the cloud layer. An adventurous crew if there ever was one.
A burst of steam and the wafting scent of copper distracts you, and you turn toward the source; the town opposite the pier. This may be one of the smaller islands aloft this portion of the sky, but the way the townsfolk bustle about reminds you of the bigger cities.
Comments for "In the Sky we Thrive"
License details for "In the Sky we Thrive"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wood by Mydo1 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Steam burst by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Birds in heaven by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Children Playing by yacou from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license