Search for atmospheres
you are tearfully writing a letter home explaining that you have run away with the circus
running away with the circus
It's 1910 and you have decided to run away with the circus that passed through town. You are curled up in one of the train cars as you tearfully write a letter home to explain to your parents that you aren't coming back, and that it's nothing personal, but you had to get away. This is the life you've chosen and you love them and miss them but you couldn't say goodbye in person because you knew they'd try to stop you. At least now you will have some form of freedom.
Comments for "running away with the circus"
License details for "running away with the circus"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Camel Talk by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Circus Organ (Distant) by beatnikhannah +)
- woman softly crying by buzzatsea from http://freesound.org +)
- Zebra call by Dark Deej +)
- Train Whistle by eliasheuninck from http://freesound.org +)
- Jaguar Sounds by Jaguar sounds from http://partnerinrhymes.com +)
- Writing with Pencil by orginaljun from http://freesound.org +)
- Train - interior of old train by Sid Raido from http://freesound.org +)